my ideologi of loving you

Although loving somebody passionately is fun, but at this age, I prefer to love somebody responsibly. It includes be faithful to him, do housework and everything I could to make him comfortable with life after work. It sounds like a responsible after marriage. I cant deny it that I am at the eligible age to get married, but now, I am just financially lacking to have a marriage life.

I have also learned that marriage is not something that I could control its life span, regardless how good I am. Human Being change. Most of the time is because of irrationality.

BUT, ITS OK. Having the shortest but genuine romance moment is sufficient for me.  

Rational love? making sure that I love somebody to look rational or to rationally love somebody whom I really love?

What is forgivable love mistake in this world? Perhaps the key is to know how to let love goes whenever it should be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.