Treating postnatal hair fall syndrome.


Purchased this #Wenniest groupon for RM28, but was persuaded to pay another RM58 for so called "full treatment".


I wanted to try the scalp treatment as I am having terrible hair fall after delivered my baby. I think about 200 hair drop on daily basis. My baby, on other hand, love to grasp them and attempt to put them into her mouth. Despite the great hair loss, it doesn't affect much on my appearance as my hair was as thick as bush. 

Prior to proceeding for the treatment, the lady scanned through my scalp to analyze hair type. She used a torch that could magnify the image. .the result is my hair was oily and the scalp produces mild dandruff.


They used the pungent smell of tonic meant for mentioned problems. The herbal sprays are made of aloe vera, dang gui, and few other Chinese herbs.

I was told to keep my hair unwashed for three days. During that period, the tonic seemed to hold my hair follicle still in the scalp. But after that the problem persists. If I were to re-do and repeat the treatment, I would have to fork out RM168 each session. I was advised to do it for another six rounds. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.