Taking care of a 7-month old baby

Time really flies.

When she reached 6-month-old milestone, husband and I are quite excited as she could venture into solid food journey. No longer depending on milk- husband and mother in law are always doubt whether  my milk has provide enough amount for Bree.

I bought Panasonic blender worth RM129 with two large and a small containers. It is a must-have item as it saves times to crush porridge into easily digest particles. 

As for the menu, I follow the health clinic's guideline on divide her diet into three large meal in the morning, lunchtime and dinner. For breakfast, I serve half cup of puree fruit(banana, papaya or avocado); and divide half porridge of rice, fish/pork/chicken and few leaves of green vege each for lunch and breakfast. 

As she is teething for the third tooth, bree poops as much as five times a day with strong smell of papaya. It disrupts her sleep...and mine too. She wakes up as early as 5am or as late as 12 midnight just to poop out. 



I feel quite lucky as starting two-month old plus, she could sleep straight from 8am until the next morning. My secret lies in my laziness...that time, husband was away, so I accidentally ignore her when she cried in the middle of the night, and turn out to concentrate on her sleep than crying.

Well, occasionally she wants to latch on me for few minutes to get back to sleep. But i dont mind, cos all I have to do is lift up my shirt and let her attach herself to my boob. Both of us are closing our eyes while doing it. I am actually quite well rested.

As for breastfeeding journey, I reduced the pumping milk session to once daily, at 5pm everyday and yielding about 5oz. Accoding to babysitter, she only drinks about 2 to 3 times at daytime cos she has started semi solid diet.

I,too, have changed Enfalac formula milk to Anmum. The latter is cheaper by RM30. 

Next clinic appointment for immunisation will be in June. I am supposed to book appointment for her dental checkup...asap.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.