Bitching about Asiarasa Cafe in Karamunsing.


As the title says, I am reviewing the cafe with negative comments after my first and last visit.

Had good recommendations from acquaintances about how delicious those food are, decided to give it a try on weekend.

Husband and I were surprised that the place was full and there were only half slots for patrons to share tables. But, the empty space was as messy as rubbish bin, no need to mention the floor.

I insisted to leave to other restaurants available at the Karamunsing capital or other areas. But husband already sat on a half table hoping the crew would clean up the mess, but the worker only did so on the former's third call.

We took turn guarding the half table..when it was my time to take the buffet spread of asian delicacies such as hinava, sambal petai, fish and etc, there was no plates. I waited and stood almost five minutes 
before they took another stack of clean plates. 

Ordered a warm water and laici bandung right after we were about to dig in.

My angry meter started to point the red zone when I scooped those food into mouth. They were cold, and I was certain those were overnight food.

I cursed and did not finish it for fearing I will have food poisoning. 



Drinks had yet come when we finished. I told husband to leave without having to pay for the lousy food. Or just leave a RM5 note and chow.

But, husband acting like gentleman kept on raising hand to attract waiters attention but nobody notice.

When the bill came, it's RM17!!!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.