It is tiring to be a single mom for a long period of time.

I cant wait for husband to come back to us after living apart for close to a year.

This Holy week, I guess I will just need to pray more for him to pass his examination so there would not be another six months extension for his Masters study. 

As a working mother to a preschooler, I find myself racing with time and being very disciplined in everything I do. 

On weekdays, I have to get up the latest at 5.30am to prepare daughter and myself for her school and my work. 

It looks so early and plenty of time to use but in reality they just slip through my fingers after only few things are done. 

Usually will start with boiling water to prepare her morning milk and my #Anlene drink. As I wait for the water to boil,, will do a 7-minute workout to wake myself up. 



Next task is to prepare daughter's morning lunchbox and myself having quick breakfast while watching e-newspaper.

Usually will stuck in between breakfast and shower if there is interesting news content, or checking social media. After 5-min shower, makeup is also time consuming as I need to ensure the details are good. 

Then , wake daughter up around 745am and feed her milk till 8am. Shower, dress up and ready to school by 830am.

Work begins for me till 5pm. 

Picking up daughter and reach home at 540pm. Then dinner preparation starts and we start eating from 645pm until 745pm. 

Another workout session for mommy at 615pm until 630pm. 

While awaiting her to digest her food, I will shower 745pm until 8pm. 

Daughter will play in between till 830pm and drink another 9oz of milk before bedtime stories. Brush teeth, change diapers and sleep by 9pm. She usually dozed off by 10pm. 

   
Sometimes, I will stay up for another two hours to read my own book, clean the house, practice my musical instrument among others. Or else, I would not have the chance to do things I like and life for me seems to not exist. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.