Treated as Orang Kampung

Since I have to repeat again- Peninsular people do look down on the kind of person, like me.

Recently I was made fun for the not so appropriate pronunciation of  a word. I've checked with dictionary, I was right. But he was laughing at me...

It continued with other colleagues, whereby they sort of thinking I never been to Genting Highlands, and started to fool me by telling nonsense that I had to bring passport; or I dont look like a local that's why I have to bring it; bla bla bla....

I am not denying that  I am hurt by the fact that the so called 'city people' was insulting and humiliating me. But, those words really inspire me to be a lot better than them. If not better, hardworking will be cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.