U.R.S, the shoes brand that I am satisfied.

 
Recently bought a pair of U.R.S shoes at the price of RM89.90 with 20 per cent discount. Pardon my ignorance as I never heard of this brand, compared to Hush Puppies, Sembonia, Carlo Rina and etc. But, I am in love with the design of this pair, as it has unique holes at the mid sole, I think it makes my feet look sexier and better 'airway'.

 
 Look at the close up of the high-quality material, and I max-love the simple yet elegant design.

I am quite particular on the "safety" of shoes. It's really annoying to encounter "mishap" when I walk down the streets. For this brand, the structure is well secured and I believe beside worn-out, it would not give me much trouble.

I am a satisfied customer.

******************
Less than three weeks, as I walked on the gravelled pathway...the about 4cm-thick sole  cracked!!!
cracked soles.
I guess this brand is only for those who drive and walk less.

I am going to find a cobbler to replace with thicker soles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.