Mentality of a headmaster- to enter university for better future

It has been two years after I graduated from public University, yet, I still cant find a job which match my education field. Thus, I have proven it to my dad, who happen to be a headmaster a.k.a the hardcore education person (well, this profession has always lead them to the mentality that their decision is the best), that higher education is not above all, will not guarantee jobs and etc.

Recently, I made a distance call to him. Got to know that my cousin, 17-year-old dropped out lower form six to answer his vocation as a young priest. My dad went against his decision as he thought that Form six syllabus would better equipped his mind with better knowledge. I told the 55-year-old father that he could pick up general knowledge(through newspaper) and other media, and still can preached better. (I said this because the crap education system is already vanished after the exam). I believe he knows too that those who are Seminarian  will learn more, with hands-on experience, that is why congregants always listen for the priests' smart homily....

Since my dearly father is far from me, so I just let him win over the debate...although I am totally disagree with him.

***Another one is, being a smart employee to a company, or a government servant without corruption will never live a debt-free life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.