When in-law comes in between husband and I

It is most likely will hurt both husband and wife.

It is an epic that most mother-in-law will have issue with her son's wife. But in my case, it is the other way round, I have issue with her as I mentioned in previous post on how annoying she is to the extent her nagging voice emerged in my few nights dreams. She turned me into someone who was allergic to be at home..I usually woke up walking at highest speed from bedroom to my car, and at night tried my best to be home late, had my dinner and locked myself in room. And , it is worsened when husband was not around to shield me from all the negative element.

Initially, I thought to just swallow the uneasiness feeling as it would hurt husband to know how much I dislike the old lady who has raised him. But until mom-in-law said she wanted to be in the same room with me and baby during my confinement period-and without my husband.

I almost broke down knowing my whole month of confinement period would turn me into a looney for being physically and mentally exhausted. I expect I will have to breastfeed baby as frequent as possible. When Im not on that duty, I would have to hear her loud snoring sound. Enough with the sleepless night, the next day I will have to listen to the repetitive ceramah. As confinement usually is a one month period, I will mostly have developed postpartum blue.

However, as husband is a good son, he must have thought of pleasing the mother as much as possible- even it could mean to sacrifice me.

I can understand his dilemma,but I can't take the risk to be a psychosis because of his love towards the lady or because of what I told myself to honor my husband. That's so not worth it. There's no guarantee that husband will continue taking care of me if I am a psychotic wife. Will she love the crazy me?

Therefore, when it comes to the final solution, I would rather letting go of him and become a single mother.

Yes, I will lose a good husband. But, it will also provide me more space and freedom in my current life especially in pursuing my career to greater height, decide on what's the best for my child, no necessity or obligation to have another child (and suffer with pregnancy complication), less housework burden, and etc. Most importantly, it's a win-win situation that no one is hurt because of his beloved mother.

Have also been thinking, if living a singlemother life is great, why was I in this marriage again? Something to ponder for these few days. Hope I could look for best answer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.