Treating the stretch mark

I am a very skinny person with no excess fat on my tummy. When i got pregnant, especially during the third trimester, the skin got stretched to ugly lines and worsened by the pigmentation.



Baby is almost six-month-old, yet the ugly appearance is still there with the saggy skin folds. Until I heard advertisement at mix.fm, a local radio station, I never thought of  investing money on any product to treat the problem specifically. It introduces the Palmer Cocoa butter lotion.



I got the 400ml product at Watson's in Wisma Merdeka shopping complex at about RM35.

When I got home, after a shower,  i apply them around the affected area. The consistency of the lotion is quite thick but glides smoothly. Although the bottle states as "light scene", it is not that case.

I smell like a kid who dropped her chocolate drink on the shirt. Even husband is complaining the smell, thought i was some kind of dirty and sloppy wife; Baby even puzzled when she gets near me for breast milk.

The product suggests three application daily, but it seems impossible due to the odor. Enough with the judgment from households, I don't want to be embarrassed by colleagues.

It ends up I only use it once a day. Today is the second week since I bought it, I could see there's improvement on the texture and appearance.

Looking forward to see this magical Australian product is doing on restoring my beauty.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.