I ain't going to cheat on my husband.

A good friend of me had recently suggested me to have an affair with him, knowing that husband is always outstation.

As far as I know him, he has never show interest on other women, despite the lady I introduced to him is super hot and pretty. I did that because I realised that he has the fire of love towards me in his eyes since I know him two years back- when I just graduated and started working , of course was still single.

He looked disappointed when I told him I was recently married, but then he still continued to meet me for drinks.

The proposal to cheat on my husband arose on the valentine's day when he found out I was alone with my baby on the special annual occasion.

He didn't say that he had a crush on me, but rather said he wanted to feel the thrill to be in forbidden relationship.

I told him, I am not interested as I don't want to commit in sinful life.

My marriage is holy blessed in church, a relationship that God really look after since last year. Husband has become a better partner- more romantic, considerate, and buy more gifts for me. The blessing also leads to the product of a healthy and beautiful baby. A well-paid job that gives satisfaction. All mentioned are signs that God is on my site and besides being a good person, I do not know how to repay HIM.

I foresee how it will turn out if I commit into the crime...my baby will not respect and stop worshipping me as a role model. (She might end up becoming other people's mistress, touch wood). My husband, whose first degree cousin suffered and died due to mental illness, might end up the same tragedy; mom will feel disgraced as she is a super holy catholic; mom in law will retract her good words on me if she finds out about it.

Well, he said we live only once, why not experience it for one time...without having to tell others about it. But, no one ever able to erase history...and god knows...

Thanks god for giving me a clear conscience on this matter. And i hope you grant wisdom to him as well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.