The hatred in Valentne's Day

It has been 26 years since I know what is Valentine's day...I have always appreciate and see the day as something lovely. Until recently some people label it as a day dedicated to fuck each other. It is an unfair judgment and shouldn't even brought up..at least they should keep it to themselves rather than sharing it publicly because it ruins the mood. 

Well, although this blog is viewable to netizens, however, there's not many traffic (A blessing in disguise, I must say). It is merely a personal platform for me to voice out my opinion. 

As they always say everyday is Valentine's day...so does making love. Again, what's wrong for couple to get into intimate relationship if they are going to bear the consequences. And of course I am not referring to raping. On Valentine's day, I try not to offer my argument on this at Facebook and definitely will block any friends in list that annoy me with his or her know-it-all hatred message on this lovely day.

On that note, it includes my elder sister who has recently married and embraced Islam. She has totally change her thinking from a moderate woman to someone who disgusted the way of non-muslim people live. 

1/For instance, the Valentine's day. 

2/ You don't call the local community having beer and other alcohol drinks as something taboo. 

3/You don't call my delicious pork trotter and other similar dish as "haram". 

4/It is impolite to refuse offered food and canned drinks which both are certified as halal and bought from shopping mall. 

5/ You don't  highly honor your parent-in-law yet you ignore about your own parents who had raised you up. 

6/You don't criticize Jesus, Buddha just because you think your new God is better. 

7/Don't preach on how good the new religion is and NO...we are not going to practice it in our life. 

The reason being...hey?  You were raised on above condition for almost 30 years. A conversion makes you feel disgusted about those. That's terrible. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.