Impression Saloon at Karamunsing complex.

A friend's friend recommended this 6-seater hair saloon at Karamunsing complex to me. Gave it a try since I had my car serviced nearby the shopping complex.




Upon my arrival at about 10am, the good-looking boss known as Kent welcomed me. Briefed me about the price and estimate time to do rebonding on shoulder-blade length hair.

The 30-year-old Chinese boss told his female employee to do the necessary. 

Unlike other typical hairdresser, this Malay woman by the name of Tina was quite soft spoken and didn't complain on my troublesome hair thickness.

She just did her job as necessary. Her male colleague Kang was quite a kind person as he helped her to handle my voluminous hair.

It took about 2 hours for my hair to be done. Was listening to Chinese and Malay songs played at the saloon all those while.

The boss is quite responsible as he ensure quality control on every hair his staff are doing. He even uses scaling machine to measure right amount of the chemical mixture to be used for hair.

The staff can only proceed with boss's approval. I would say money-guaranteed services.

Despites admiring his capability to be runner, I could not look at his reflection in the mirror while he trimmed my hair.

Longer glance made me blushed, heart raced faster, shortness of breath. So, I chose to read my book and just um um um to whatever he said or asked.

The boss's persuasiveness work with his frowned eyebrows but sweet face. He managed to make me say yes to additional service to dye my hair. Hoh...but yes, I love the color he suggested for my face. Mocha brown. 

Quite bright but I still like the makeover. Just need to use Korean Etude House "Color My brow" which is one shade lighter than my hair color. Otherwise, I think my dark black eyebrow made me look my transgender. 

Photo credit from kikaysimaria.blogspot.my

Anyway, the saloon uses MATRIX for hair coloring and Loreal for rebonding. After the application, they did not put the steamer, just wrapped the hair and left between 15 and 30 minutes for each procedure.

The second hair rinsing of rebonding cream had pungeant smell. I had to cover my nose as it made me teary. I think the staff should wear mask to reduce exposure of those chemicals which potentially carcinogenic.

Anyway, most of the the customers are Chinese. Very good business. I think some are repeat clients that some even made advance booking with particular staff.

I attach Kent's number for kk folks to make appointment yeah. Don't forget to bring sweater cos I almost freeze sitting there for five hours. Also...snack and drinking water. 


Upon the payment, Kent handed over MATRIX recycle bag to me for paying him hundreds. Haha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.