Product review: Pillow Talk by Modern Habitat.

 

Note: This is not a paid review. In fact, I forked out own money to purchase two pillows-another one for husband- after suffering from neck pain and poor quality of sleep despite sleeping for more than eight hours. 

According to Sleep Foundation webpage, the body restores and repairs itself during sleep. Sleeping position is the key to determine the quality based on how effective the natural spine curvature is being supported. 

I have hard and soft pillows, but lately both have been giving me new aches and pains in the morning. I even had the problem to fall asleep as the pain has started to sink in as I was ready to sleep. 

What are the good sleeping positions? 

The website suggested sleeping on the side or back is considered more beneficial than sleeping on the stomach. 

Both positions, it’s easier to keep your spine supported and balanced, which relieves pressure on the spinal tissues and enables your muscles to relax and recover. For some unknown reasons, both did not work on helping me to relax nowadays. 

Pillow Talk by Modern Habitat

There was no one recommending this brand while I was searching for good support pillows. In fact, the one advertisement that always popped out in my Facebook Page was a brand by Jaserie (company ownded by sweet couple Jasper and Valerie who dated since highschool till now).  

However, after making comparisons on Shopee and websites. I found that this Modern Habitat is offering cheaper rate at RM278 for two pillows and I can actually divide the payment into three-month installment via Hoolah 

My verdict

At first I thought that the pillow was a bit hard or too tall for me to lie down. Saw the card stating higher sleeper sleeps at the higher side and vice versa.  To be honest, I had no idea what is the right way to sleep with that pillow. I was also wondering did I made sure had my normal spine curvature. 

I just tried lying on the high side, the comfortable feeling slowly sink in and surprisingly it was easier to fall asleep. Unlike before, I would wake up once or twice for toilet, but that the first time, I slept through the night. 

The best feeling was waking up without aches. I would say that's the most value for money item I bought this year. 



 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.