A day outing at Kota-Kinabalu

It has been two months since I had a walk at KK area, especially at the lagendary shopping mall- Cente Point.

Everytime I go down KK, I will certainly have Sabah signature drink- YoYo Cafe (left), the original one was and is the milky tea with it black pearls. I think Sabahans still like it for it used to be so popular. It reminds me of the sweet teenage time, where its a luxurious drink when my ex-boyfriend bought me that.
 

Guess what? Since its inception, there was none non-chinese staff working with them. But now, they have it!!! So, its no longer a racist-drink.

Speaking of workers, Centre point the haven of pirated movies and DVD is now influxed by non-chinese as well. I am not sure on their race-malay, bugis, or bajau??
 But I know that their Mathematic and Spelling are terrible..there are a bunch of them.

I also walked around at the Philipines Market center to buy Amplang (Keropok ikan),pearl earrings, and a Shell.

The seller thought that I was a peninsular people (for god sake), because I was buying Shell. As far as I remember I did not speak malay-peninsular language!!! I swear I never want to be a peninsular-malaysia girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.