Personal review on Johnny English reborn

I was never following the preceeded movie of Johnny English, but it was a great relieve to watch this comedy after my previous cinema visit on Namewee's Nasi Lemak 2.0
The movie directed by Oliver Parker , and starred by Rowan Atkinson produced an inevitable laughter
among the audience that day.

I actually learned something important from this movie which is as we are aging, we will no longer can depend on agility and strength, solution has to come from the years of experience and intelligence. He proved that.

Hundred per cent that I am sure the movie must have cost billions for the scene like English drove the helicopter on the road. altitude of 18 inches and got on top of the ambulance.

I had a great laugh at the two-hour screening. Good job

Personal rating: 4.4/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.