Boyfriend package.

Yup congratulate me for able to find few candidates who want to be my special boyfriend. It also comes out with the suggestion, promotion and bargain phases.

"Aren't you lonely or boring to be in KL alone?"

"Yes, I do"

"Why don't you find a boyfriend here"

"I already have boyfriend/fiance back in my hometown.".

"But you two are far away, right? Some more you two are not yet married,why not finding one,".

"Its ok, I am good,".

"Well, with a spare boyfriend here, you will be happier..."

*******************************************************
"if you become my girlfriend, i will give you whatever you want that i could afford"

"If im off, i can send and fetch you from your office,".

"i can even spare my free time to get your favorite food and watch movie with you,".

******************************************************
Me:'fuck off"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.