Etude house- simply affordable beauty care

Recently bought beauty skincare from Etude House (a brand from Korea) for my own Xmas gift.  I need to pamper myself for all my at least ten nights assignment which aged me more years than I should have not being one.

Here is the set I bought from Sunway Pyramid, the Etude House is noticeable for its pinkish interior design.

Pardon for the unrotatable image..:(
A packet of 5 hydrating masks for RM12.90, nail polish RM5.90 each, and the feet mask is about RM8.90. I also bought the peachy color blusher for about RM20++.

I just love this as I never tried one before

My first ever trial to sleep over with nourishing mask wrapping my feet
Eventually there will be two-layered, which the first one is damp wrapper contain moisturiser while the outer layer would be the waterproof wrapper. With so, one can continue the beauty sleep. However, I find that it was quite uncomfortable for the damp feeling, and I kept on awake because of it. As for the result, I find my feet were baby-smooth skin for about three days. Persistent usage might bring better result, that's what I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.