Twilight-breaking dawn part 1

Always heard bad comment and the lameness of the movie. But since I won the tickets, and I thought why not giving it a try to watch it.

Prior to watching this movie, the songs of Bruno Mars- It will rain and Christina Perri's Thousand Years kept on convincing me that both powerful voice singers were chosen to sing the OST because it worth the movie.

Yeah, I had the idea that it was going to be touching and romantic....

BUT, I found that both actors were so lame...to the extent that I am thinking that the movie was made for the sake of making it and not to impress audience.

Their acting skills is suck..so slow, so unrealistic...it is as suck as 'Vampire Suck'...

For goodness sake, why did Bella has terrible eyebag and the makeup artist didnt help her to conceal it???

At the end of the story, as Bella was struggling to continue the pregnancy, she totally reminds me of the movie, Emily Ross The exorcism.....with the bone breaking and losing weight. 

*****Good part of it****
I can't deny that the wedding dress is superb!!! Simple and elegant.

 It is cute to see the experience of a virgin trying to have first sex on the wedding night....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.