Update on price for Savvy owners

Just serviced my manual Savvy car at RS Auto Service, I think is the one and only Renault-engine car expert in Klang Valley.

Although I am not local but I find that it's easy to get there from KL. Just go to Puchong->Bandar Puteri at 7, 5/3 Jalan Puteri 

Its always better to call Mr.Ho at 0122365520 for reservation as he usually has lots of customers. 

To cut thing short, this is the price I get for spare part
1. Engine oil for 10km, but recommend to change at 7km- RM118 (I know I should get it from spare part shop which will cost me about RM80++)
2. Oil filter-RM18
3. Washer- RM3
4. Brake cyclinder- RM90 for 2 sides of rear tyres
5. Proton genuine part Bearing- RM52

Labor cost
1. Change engine oil- RM30
2. Change brake cylinder and install the bearing- RM40

 Estimated cost for future change of other spare part
 1.Timing belt RM600
 2. Spark plug:RM200
 3. Air filter- RM 26


 *I got the brake cylinder and bearing changed, but it seems like I still have to step on brake pad eventhough I pull the handbrake to maximum.

**************************************************
 There's one more good thing about the workshop, nearby there's one Bak Kut Teh restaurant- The Ann Brother Restaurant, it is at the junction before Shell Petrol station (the landmark to workshop). I ordered a bowl of Bak Kut Teh (RM10), hearty portion per person; Yam rice at RM2; and its delicious iced-milo at RM2.30.
Address, No 23G, Jalan 1/2, Taman Industri, Pusat Bandar Puchong. Call 012-3736426/0103132883

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.