My future planning?

From time to time I will rethink on what I want in life, sometimes, like now, I am doubting my direction?Whether I am in right direction?

Like my career, is this the one that I've wanted for now and future?Will the money be enough forever?I earn them so hard, should I spend them on myself alone. Can I be more selfish to spend it like I don't have to support other family members? How I wish I don't have any responsibility and enjoy life to fullest! That I would go backpack around the world.

My wedding planning?Despite of having thought to have a spouse to cuddle the whole night after tiring work at daytime and to love own offspring whole-heartedly... I can't even imagine what's the worst thing could ever happened after the one-day fairy tale wedding reception...am wondering whether the spouse will cheat or misbehave and etc.

 .,......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.