Not giving face to motherfucker at all.....bitching session

Just because you are the daughter of divorced parents, that doesn't give you license to control me of who I was supposed or not to talk to. Even if you don't like the person that I talked to....well, is that my problem? You are such a bitch.

Fuck it with the excuses that 'I should have life' by ignoring him....or I should not be to nice with him. My conversation with him has disturbed you from doing your work....He just asked me few questions, that's it, how was that going to interrupt your thought of idea (Its flight of ideas).?

Do you have to nag me more than three times?? From morning until the end? You think you are my mother??? Even I give my mom maximum two times to nag me or I'll talk back. Suit her with the 'motherfucker' title.

*********************************************************************

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.