Journey to Kelantan from Kuala Lumpur

It was an eventful bus journey from Kuala Lumpur to Kota Bahru .  The trip which worth me of RM40.30 gave me chances to witness many things, including getting to know my compassionate level after start working in Kuala Lumpur.
 Right from the beginning, the bus stop at Hentian Putra was totally a terrible experience. As soon as I arrived the place, it was an eye sore to see immigrants, women carrying  their crying babies, some even sat on the floor.  I am not saying that those people cant take ride on bus going to east peninsular Malaysia. It is some kind of indication of the socioeconomic status of people going to that sites? Who are they?why of all many places in Malaysia, they chose to go back there
The  so called closed area bus stop was also aired with cigarrete smokes . 
While waiting for  the bus to depart, some weird guy got up tp the bus and start selling this islamic books to everyone regardless of passengers' religion.  After that, he recited islamic prayer even no one asked him to do so.
I think that act was very inapproriate and irrespectful.  Just because the buses are going to Kelantan, he could do anything he wanted?
Apprently, there were more elderly people then students on the bus.  I membered last time when I travelled as a university student, it was always flooded with youngsters. So less people coughing like they were expelling out their lungs.
There's one makcik sat next two seats to me was coughing coarsely, non stop. the sound she made described the viscosity and the color of the mucous, literally.
i could hear other fews were doing the same. I was 'lucky' to witness the driver playing with his sputum out of the wndow several times.
Irked by the sound during the whole eight hour journey, I was also annoyed by three baby cockroaches which i found at the window curtain, my lugagge and on my lap.
I've also encountered a mother carrying  a huge 'baby' when we stopped at the R n R. It turned out to be a girl at about 12 year old, who was balding. I presumed that she underwent chemotherapy which explained the hair loss and the need to be carried.
I reached the bus statoin at about 5am, while waiting for my friend to fetch me, a stranger approached me and starting to interview me like I was fucking know him.
The conclusion of the journey my compassionate and tolerance level were really low.

P/S:
1. I bought my bus tickets at Hentian Puduraya- go to plaza rakyat LRT (Ampang line heading to Ampang/Sri Petaling)
2. Take LRT (Ampang line to Sentul Timur) and stop at PWTC for Hentian Putra.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.