The art of being alone.

I don't mean it as being SINGLE. I meant it as coming back from work, having to eat alone at home (to add salt to the wound, is having to tapau food from outside, and over times, get sick to think of what to eat for dinner).

How I ended up being alone? It is because of me being ambitious to work for so-called big company. To add on that, my papa used to tell me on girl should find her own career, so that when a guy or husband is no longer love me, then I still can be independent. The father-daughter advise has since instilled me the mindset that I have to be the best, possibly better than guys in every aspects.

Tada, so here I am...being alone after work.

It takes courage to do this 'alone' thing, in targeted time period of 2 years.

The most important thing is to set the mind right- by convincing myself that being alone period is the time for me to enjoy my youth, without restriction,- it is more time to admire myself, do whatever thing is fun without having to worry that I ain't neglecting or spending less time with designated family and friends.

Being alone is also the reason for me to work at my fullest, inked my name on my current industry...or at least leave good impression to my bosses.

At least, this dedicated years...hopefully, I would have done something great for myself.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.