How can people wish 'Happy Good Friday'?

Attended Good Friday Mass in Kuala Lumpur for the first time. It was also the inaugural period where I kept on receiving "Happy good Friday" wishes. Appreciate that people are remembering Good Friday here in Peninsular Malaysia country despite there's never public holiday here for the Christians.

In short, Good Friday is a day to commemorate the crucifixion of Jesus- Someone glorious died on a cross because he was betrayed. The most respectful teacher to the Christians is literally 'crucified' by his students aka us. To me the act by the people, which include me, is the enormous betrayal.

That, has made me mournful and sorrowful the whole day.

The first text message congratulating the dead of the Christ disturbed me, and I explained. And, the rest kept on coming and I felt like turning off my phone as I am thinking why people of other religion are saying something rejoice on this sad day. Why????

Today homily, the priest was saying that Good Friday is actually bad day, and it is named as Good Friday as the bad day will change the congregants to a better person. And, it remains a bad Friday if people do not learn anything from the lesson.

P/s: I am sorry for my sins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.