You don't badmouth your friend.

A colleague was sharing her frustration over a betrayal made by her friend. She uttered this,"I thought if he/she is my friend, she should not have spreading bad words on me to others,". I've been having the thought that anyone in this world will always talk something bad about me, with different severity.  And, am quite surprised that when the senior said that things, it comes to my senses that that is how friendship should be. How can we call someone a friend of us, when we badmouth about him/her? where's the purity and genuine of the beautiful relationship. Lesson learned. I should treat my friends better starting now...what about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.