Career and Marriage

Each of the element is actually killing each other, if exercise in extreme manner. I remember my lecturer used to tell that women are more prone to this problem.

"You cannot be excel in both,".

And the future sister in law keeps on reminding me that woman has to glue herself to the husband, so guys will not cheat.

I say:" Bullshit, despite of slaving myself as the free maid for the guy, if he determines to change his heart, then he will".

Marriage can be like a full time job, and the current job will be secondary.

When it is secondary, it means the quality of the work is not up to the par. So??

 Perhaps, if only the husband is being supportive to the wife's career, there would be hope?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.