Groupon-75 minutes Jing Luo deep accupressure at RM39

Location:Hers Club, PJU 5/10, Kota Damansara.

It was my first time doing full body massage. The massage known as Jing Luo is an applied theory of pressing the acupuncture point for better circulation- That was what I read from articles online.

The masseurs are mostly Chinese ladies.

The moment you enter, you will be brought to a massage bed covered with curtain, (just like government hospital beds setting), and the dim crystal light is the only light source.


You  are required to remove everything except undies. Of course, they will give towel to cover the body.

There will be a massage bed with a hole to put your face down as the massage will start from the back body. (As the masseur was busy massaging, I was holding my saliva from drooling to the floor...).

It felt good as she began to use both hands pressing my body downward...it was like a wake up call.

It could be ticklish and painful during the session. She told me area which I felt painful during massage could mean it was lacked of oxygen. Oh, I wonder how should my scapular bone does exercise?

But I do not dare to let her pressing area around my spine...as any mistake will paralyse me whole life.

I am not sure what odorless massage oil she used, but I like the last fragrance oil-lavender and ylang ylang that she used for my head part.

Overall after the session, I felt extremely tired and sleepy.

BTW, according to Hers club, groupon customers are entitled for RM240 of 3 sessions of longer massage sessions(1 hour plus).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.