Are you a Pringles fan?

Are you the person who like to bite something comes in a perfect crunchy piece? That defines how enjoyable to snacking with Pringles potato chips stored in a paper-made tube. In fact I have kept most of the tubes as my piggy "banks"...I just simply love everything about it.

Recently, discovered the new flavor,"Seaweed" at one of the leading supermarkets in Klang Valley. At 100gramme, it priced at only RM2.65(at this time). 

The taste? Personally, I can't really taste the seaweed. But it is sweet and addicting...Now, I brought it to office and sharing with both sides colleagues.

 My addiction and habit started since I have passion in traveling...

I even have them in my room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.