Time management

I have recently deactivated the facebook Sims Social game as it took up too much of my time and had caused me chronic light-headedness.

Today is the third day since I moved on living my life without game. Obviously, I become more productive and so far have no pending stories. Life becomes more meaningful as I have more time to improve my skill and knowledge. As cliche as it sounds, time management is vital for adults!!!

It is a logic that prioritising is the key to make use our 24 hours/day wisely. We have to choose to do what is significant without having to sacrifice other elements such as family and own health.

However, I find that time is still not enough despite of prioritising, because I realised that they are so many things that I am obliged to do on my shoulders.

For my career, I have to read many books, magazines, newspaper, and polish my skill with specific books and also blogging, as well as watching movies. All these activities are time-consuming. Therefore, I left with no choice but to sacrifice my sleeping hours.

I noticed that recently I am multitasking in everything at anytime. That has also affecting my health. Sometimes, I feel fidgety or having stomach discomfort before I sleep. I concluded that I have not being breathing well and in the messy mind state. Luckily, I learned the technique of pressing the calming point between thumb and forefinger to reduce stress, that I feel better.

Sometimes, a human being should have take a day off out of 30 stressful day by doing and thinking of nothing. Just breath in and out at rhythmic rate. This is a fair treatment to the body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.