Publicity for your dearly baby?


How much publicity does a human being need? I admit that I desire a lot of attention from friends, relatives and even stranger by posting everything in blogpost, twitter as well as facebook. I do feel that I am important as people are so called tracking on my life update.

The “glamorous” life feels good until I read comments on my cousin’s baby pictures at facebook. Her daughter does not look like a girl when she was a month old, therefore received a lot remark that she looked like a boy.

 If I were my cousin, I would reply the comment as “What’s wrong with your eyes/brain,?”

As the baby girl grows up as a cute toddler, people are still following her progress and threw questions like,”Oh, your baby has grown up, can she talk/walk/eat/etc…cos mine is doing good in that,”…yada yada…So what if your baby is smarter/brighter/etc….?

I also “stalked” other friends’ baby, I came across a baby who doesn’t really look good when they were born, and growing…I conclude that people judge!!!

A former colleague had recently overjoyed and uploaded his baby’s angry expression asking for more Vitagen. Netizens then asked why the baby had squinted eyes when he got angry? Come on, he is just a baby.

As conclusion, I would not put my baby’s picture in facebook page to be judged by 100 over people. No one should put harm on him/her at such young age. No criticism allowed! I am going to bear and suffer for 9 months, that’s why I need to protect the baby.

Perhaps, I should also stop posting things about me. Lesson also learned from the article I read at thestar.com.my today on Datuk Lee Chong Wei.  A man in despair of not able to win gold for country has to face another blow of his father’s commit suicide incident. Worse, people are watching on what he is undergoing now…that’s really too much.

Again, it's really worth to weigh on how necessary the publicity in our life.

Comments

  1. [-] Cerita Sex Dewasa - Malam Ultahnya Dewi
    [-] Cerita Sex Dewasa - Sempitnya Memek ABG SMP
    [-] Cerita Sex Dewasa - Adik Qu Merenggut Perawan Qu
    [-] Cerita Sex Dewasa - Anak Pembantu Qu Yang Memuaskan Qu
    [-] Cerita Sex Dewasa - Gara Gara Hujan Mendadak
    [-] Cerita Sex Dewasa - Gadis SMA Berjilbab Dengan Pembantunya
    [-] Cerita Sex Dewasa - Akibat Obat Perangsang
    [-] Cerita Sex Dewasa - Nikmatnya Teman Catting_Qu
    [-] Cerita Sex Dewasa - Tante IVONE Yang Janda
    [-] kata kata petor
    [-] Cerita Sex Dewasa Gadis SMA Berjilbab
    [-] Cerita Sex Dewasa - Bidan Muda Yang Cantik
    [-] Cerita Sex Dewasa - Tubuh Tante_Qu Memang Nikmat
    [-] Foto Bugil - Gadis Bule Mandi Telanjang
    [-] Foto Bugil - Cewek Arab Berjilbab
    [-] Foto Bugil - Belahan Dada Tante Nissa Hot
    [-] Foto Bugil - ABG Cantik Di Kolam Berenang
    [-] Foto Bugil - Memek Anak SMP Belum Berbulu
    [-] Foto Bugil - Tante Silvia Di Grepe Memeknya Sebelum ML
    [-] Foto Bugil - Cewek Arab Lagi Pamer Memek
    [-] Foto Bugil - Tante Sexy DI Kamar Mandi
    [-] Foto Bugil - HOT dan Terpanas
    [-] Foto Bugil - Pantat Montok
    [-] Foto Bugil - Anak SMP Dengan OM om



    ............./´¯/)........... (\¯`\
    ............/....//........... ..\\....\
    .........../....//............ ....\\....\
    ...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯ `\....\¯`\
    .././.../..../..../.|_......_| .\....\....\...\.\..
    (.(....(....(..../.)..)..(..(. \....)....)....).)
    .\................\/.../....\. ..\/..............
    ..\................. /........\................../
    ....\..............(.......... ..)................/
    ......\.............\......... ../............./

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.