It Is my Birthday Today

Let's see what I have achieved the as long as I have breathe on earth.

a)Im currently pregnant for 18-week and the womb is making great job in creating Bree without much interference from me.

b) I married a husband who spent almost RM50k for my wedding. A man who is well accepted by my family.

 c) I've a job at a prestigious company with at least 4 months of bonus.

 d) Husband and I bought an apartment of 850sq feet. Three rooms with an ample space for our baby to toddle around.

 e) I have an honors degree which I earned within four years funded by my beloved dad.

 f) had travelled to Melbourne, Australia; Stepped in Singapore.

 g) did bungy jump in Malaysia.

 h) Ran 21.1km Borneo International Marathon and was a finisher around 50th place.

 i)bought a dslr camera...

 My resolution:
 a) To have images of mine captured underwater.
 b) going to Hong Kong.
 c) start mini online business.
 d)to be good in cooking before daughter reaches the age of 8 (the age where she'll be good in complaining).
 e) get a job with better working environment - working time that will be complement my quality family time. Although there's only five aspects but I believe it will require enormous effort in executing the aspiration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.