My First Valentine's Day With Husband.

It is going to be a post about my husband. I am not going to praise him as if he has no flaw AT ALL.  

For those who have been following my posts, you all should have known how much I adore my husband who has been enduring my annoying attitude during this pregnancy period. A man who works so hard in buying a house for three of us to live. Etc.

 He was perfect until he commited adultery with another female colleague who claimed she got raped during her childhood and other dramatic story to earn sympathy from my then fiancé.

Of course it has deeply hurted me even until now despite he had the courage to tell me the truth three days after the incident happened. I couldn't believe that kind of betrayal could happen in my life.

Other matter that sadden me is because I deserved someone better, a better career opportunity and richer.

 However, I still accept him upon his mother's endless begging and also the thought that calling-off the wedding would require me to explain the reasons behind the decision for thousands time to friends and relatives.

 I can say that he was so sorry about the one-off incident (hopefully) and most of the time he will take care of me in every aspect. But the wound, has formed a keloid scar.

Occasionally, I will mention it as a weapon over any argument. I have promised him that I wont ever mention it again. But I still cant hold myself from getting angry over the matter. In fact I hope to tell the bitch this since the day I get married.. "I hope that you will be raped by your uncle for one more time, gang raped by German shephard and rammed by a lorry a day before your wedding with true lover".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.