Recent Updates.

I am in four-day breaks for Chinese New Year. It has been a great escapade for both husband and I since we had no rest juggling between endless work and moving into new house.

 I could feel husband is in great relief to be by his mom's side as he could channel all the anger, resentment, frustration he experienced at work, home and also dealing with his pregnant wife.

I am gladly to reserve some space and time for him in enjoying those luxury. Yes, he is spending more time talking in hokkien to her mom.

 As he is doing so, I took my own sweet time to allow myself sleep for 15 hours- the required time for a 4-month prrgnant mom- it is indeed a bliss, I could feel Bree seems to grow more rapidly.

 Mom-in-law has always been a caring parent. She usually will tell me to EAT..EAT..EAT. Besides that, she will also tell me to rest more, don't watch scary movie or go to zoos. I appreciate all advices as it makes me feel someone cares for me.

 My mom is also a good parent with lots of advice. As I was recently diagnosed having gestational diabetes mellitus, she became even worried than before. She told me not to eat any fast food such as McDonald, KFC or Sushi king; bought me brown rice and encourage me to come back home for dinner.

 Previously, I've always acknowledge myself being neglected by family as Im the middle child. But, really thankful to bree on her presence, she makes me get noticed.

 Occasionally, I will miss and even dream about my ex-lover who still occupy a space in my heart. On parents' wedding anniversary, I thought I saw him (chubbier than the last time I saw him) with another girl of his race.

 I'm not sure whether it's an illusion as he assured me he won't come to the state. But if it is real, it could be a good sign that I should really move on with my life.

 This morning, I woke up earlier than husband. He looked really calm and exceptionally cute. He has the kissable lips. That make me want to continue loving him, at least for another three years.

Wondering why with the fixed period?because there's always possibility for guys to change heart as women grow older and uglier.

What will happen in case we are destined to be separated? I suppose that would be my career advancement to shoot up. It will be time to travelling around the world, cos that's what ive wanted to do. There will always be a tiny space for a healthy human being to work and survive.

That great opportunity will come if only I have establish good foundation in what Im doing now. My current career, is still need lots of "getting scolded" sessions to improve progressively. I had it three consecutive days before this break.

 It's painful and hard to digest but its a process. Relationship with colleagues have been improved especially after the whole office knew Im carrying a "small-dragon" baby. Colleagues have always call me for makan and make sure I didnt catch cold with the aircond. That's great, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.