Husband is sick yet he insists to go working

It is not about the money that he will lose if he gets a medical leave for a day. But, I bet it's his sense of responsibility to ensure those under his care will get the best.

Husband, 29, always told me to put mine into their shoes..who will definitely hope someone to take care     their family too in desperate moment. That's great.

But he forgets that his wife is also worried so much to see the usual active, sarcastic and nagging husband stay quiet on bed, talk less and having high body temperature. Some more, he is usually the healthy one to take care the easily sick me. For that, I am definitely taken aback and hope for his speedy recovery.

Husband might not be the most faithful and religious man I have ever known, but his good deeds to strangers worth a place n heaven. j hope God knows that. amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.