My 29th Week Belly..its Moving

Another few days before I reach 30th week, about 75 % of the pregnancy journey. Tummy has finally showed up. I mean really showed up that whenever friends bumped in they would definitely say it out " your tummy has showed up,".

And of course, guys colleagues had also started notice or more precisely described as staring the rounding and protruding belly.

Some would jokingly say " is that a beer belly? since when you are into alcohol?", While others asked "When is the due date? what are you going to name her? the cute question would be "Do you mind if I rub and feel your belly?"-although it would be absurd to actually allow them to touch it, because I feel awkward too even when my obs male doctor doing so without husband's presence.

But, it annoyed me a lot when guy asked me " So, no more sex for both of you now?". Is there no other better question to ask? I don't like the joke because he was not close to me, and it showed his wild desire instead of sense of respect even to his wife. He gave me the impression that his wife was a machine for him to satisfy his lust instead of a person to love back. I, too, have no respect on that kind of man.

Talking about men, they are two types of father. The first being is the asshole who does sex without having the commitment feeling after impregnated the wife/girlfriend. They are also the type who only claim that they've done a good parenting when the child is successful but blame the mothers when  everything goes wrong. The first type always claim that they've contributed via injecting money to the family. Can I say that during his vulnerable or funeral time, the family can just throw money back in order to say the latter love the father?

The second, is the motherly father who begins to take care of the wife's wellbeing since the first day the latter announce about their bundle of joy. the gentleman takes care of  the lady on diet, reducing workloads, help her to carry stuff, volunteer to drive and send her to closest destination so she doesn't have to walk more and etc. The daddy-to-be will also excited to buy baby stuff as if he is the one to deliver the baby...when their child has arrived, he would want to spend quality time for him/her so that the child will become as good as daddy when he grows up.

My husband falls under....both categories? I think he can be a good daddy and husband if only he wasn't brought up in a family who suppressed their members to express their feelings and emotions, and at the same time literally locked him up in room to just study while he could ignore the lesson of "managing own stuff" and be involved in daily chores.

No matter what and how it will be, Im extending my prayer hands to God that he would give me the best.

Touching on praying, I desperately want to have a decent and accountable babysitter for Bree. Will God grants Santa Claus for me?

Below are my pregnant silhouette and moving tummy clip.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.