Eon Service Center in Inanam Is Suck, as the staff are corrupted.

It was finally the time to do major service for my 7-year-old beloved Proton Savvy who had indirectly contributed a lot to my bank accounts.

As the service center has a lot of customers regardless whether it is weekdays or weekends, I made an appointment a month earlier. Then few days before the designated date, I did call them to reconfirm on my appointment. Who ever picked up the call (after multiple attempts) said YES on it.

I came at 8am at their center and registered myself. The receptionist was masking astonished look that my car plate number was not in their record. However, she still put me on "appointment" list.

Then, a malay lady who addressed herself as "NORMA" took over my case. I told her besides regular major service such as replacing engine oil, brake oil, spark plugs and filters, I did request them to check on brake pad, change wiper, and fix the car honk.

She nodded her head and assured me that those service would take about two hours.  Once the service was done, she promised to call me.

I went to nearest coffee shop for beef noodle. I spent about two hours there. But they hadn't call. Since I was off that day, I gave them another additional two hours.

When I came back and saw my car was still parked at original car, I approached Norma. She told me that they were short of menpower that's why mine was delayed.

Again, she made another promise that their foreman would take care of my car immediately.  It was already noon at that time, and Norma suggested me to go back home and was so SWEET by giving me four numbers to be called for any inquiry.

At this time, she started to suggest me to replace timing belt and stated that it would be dangerous if I didn't do so. I was wondering how could she know that when they hadn't touch my car. I felt a little scared that she might be true about it, so I said YES if they had time to do so.

While I was waiting for husband to fetch me, I noticed that almost all the workers including Norma had already gone for lunch. No one was working.

I know they are human being who need to take lunch break. But, someone should have standby while the other half of the staff gone for the break. They have to remember that they are not government agencies who only charge their customers at RM1/ service.

At 2pm, I repetitively called all numbers given by Norma to check my car's progress. And none picked up until 4pm.

Norma, tried to portrayed customer friendly attitude by saying a lot of "sorrylah miss...bla bla bla...". And as I talked to her thrice between 4pm and 5.15pm. She kept on insisting me to replace timing belt again.  She sweet-talked on helping me to get appointment on the same week, and even offered me to take her personal contact number.

When I reached the center, she apologised zillion times again for not able to change spark plugs, checked my brake pads, and the honk. For the sixth time, she insisted again on the timing belt.

After wasted a whole day at the service center, and yet they were not able to complete the quest. I decided not to pay for the labour charges.

I demanded to talk to the manager about the refusal. To my surprise, he brought me to my car with intention to check the spare parts boxes given by the foreman. But, as I was too concerned about Norma's annoying plead on the timing belt and told the manager that he just had to deduct the labour charges.

It took quite awhile for Norma to sort out how much should I pay. She came back to me and asked " do I need to cut the spare part" price?

And then, she came again to discuss with me that before the set price RM451, it was supposed to be RM498++. So, she suggested me to just pay the amount.

I was really blurred as though she didn't get what the boss told her what to do. I told her to ask the boss herself.

Eventually, she discounted about RM80 for everything. I was happy because I though labour charges was 5 per cent of total payment. But I got more.

*****
After few days, as I was cleaning my bonnet, I discovered that there were five empty battery water in the box. However, my car battery is the type that does not require water to be refilled with water. And, logically even if it is, I don't need five bottles of battery water at a time.

The discovery led me to another thing which I found out that they didn't even change my wiper to a new set. But,  I was charged for it as it was written in the receipt.

Few weeks before, I had my coolant refilled. But, the team put an empty bottle of coolant liquid in the box.

On this part, it was my fault that I didn't check thoroughly on that before I made the payment and left.

However, isn't it a lot of dishonest act from that one-day experience with a service center? Just because I am a lady driver and also pregnant, they shouldn't have cheated me to this extend.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.