Luckily an ex has become an ex.

I have recently called an ex to ask whether he knew of any babysitter who also offer services during weekend.

It happened to be my call had made him having delusion that I was still into him after about 10 years of breakup.

Knowing that I am 8-month pregnant, he texted and urged me to send a picture of mine to him. I refused. But he insisted that he wanted to have a look on current me. So, I blocked his number.

It is so disgusting. Acknowledge that he is also a father to a newborn and still ask for my pictures? I assumed that he can't get enough from his wife and wanted to commit in adultery literally? I wondered why was I with him on those two years?

Luckily, dad was there to remind me to ditch that potentially turn into a parasite partner while I en route to further tertiary degree in peninsular. Of course, he was the one who came clean telling me that he was with me to get closer to my prettier elder sister. It is a blessing in disguise that the relationship ended.

Earlier, that man who is a year older than me,also asked on my due date. But i couldn't stop myself from hating the way he said it.

"When are you going to 'meletup'(explode)?" referring to due date.

That was highly inappropriate and disrespect to say laboring process is an explosion. I know that baby, blood, cells, stool, or urine will be ejected during that process. But, didn't he know that women also wish to give birth in graceful way?

Or maybe it is his lack of education background or non-reading habit that limited his vocabulary...for god sake.

It is truly a pain in the ass to read his every single message with so many typo. GET A DICTIONARY. That's what my superior always tell me. And, although he saves people life and property from fire...still GET A DICTIONARY!!!

I am glad in insulting him here. It is not because of what he had done to me in the past. It is because I am glad that God has helped me to choose the way much better of the half of me- my current husband.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.