How's the daddy reacts on having a newborn at home.

My husband is excited to become a good daddy to my now 6-week baby, but doesn't really know how to bring out the appropriate motherly attitude to serve the infant better.

This sperm contributor is repetitively fall in love with his product. Everytime when he comes back home from work in the evening, he will lie down next to the baby and admire her face and movement. Never get tired.

However, his masculine voice is as loud as thunderstorm, even if he is whispering to me and the tiny human. It ended up that the love of my life always awakened our light sleeper child. Like most of the mothers in the world, would usually give angry stare at their husbands as it is in fact difficult to put baby to sleep.

As I am doing the breastfeeding all the time, daddy has no chance to bond with baby during the feeding session. It ends up daddy's role is just to pass the baby to my arms whenever she cries.

Other that that, daddy tends to ask on the comfort level that the baby has, as they want to be contributing to the nurturing process as well. I was always questioned on whether she has wet or soiled the diapers.

Having a light sleeper newborn has add challenge to our sexual activity. Previously, husband and I always have pillow talk session where we hugged and talked. For this half year, I am afraid that those pleasant session will be luxurious if we manage to have at least 15 mins in every 3 days.

As of now, I am still praying that both of us could survive the everyday challenge. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.