Toddler friendly food at Wisma Kinsabina, Penampang.

Dined at Wisma Kinsabina, along Jalan Penampang after sunset mass recently.

Brought along a 13-month-old toddler for the feast, thats why I was entitled to order kid's meal.
There are about three choices- but I guess Dragon ball pasta would suit toddler best. Initially, I thought the chicken balls would be big..but the title implies the seven dragon balls of marble size.


Being sceptical on outside food will always have MSG, but chef at Wisma Kinsabina is so considerate. The smiley potatoes are baked and only sprinkled with minimal salt. While the paste for pasta has concentrated tomatoes purees. That dragon ball is minced and soft. 

However, that bread stick was too sweet for me. thus, excluded it for good review.

Price is RM14 per plate. (I shared with baby). 

I am a sweet tooth person, thus going for Pavlova as I never tried it before although heard its goodness many times from everyone.

This is how it looks like...
Rm14 for a pavlova stuck with a set of macaroon accompanied with vanilla and dark chocolate ice creams. The sugary content of both enough to provoke my diabetes condition which occured during my pregnancy about a year ago. So, we shared it. (Babysitter and I, not the baby). 

Luckily I ordered a 500ml of mineral water priced at RM3...but babysitter had a Rm12 iced lemon tea which they forgot to add in sugar which was a blessing in disguise.

This is a newly opened restaurant early 2014, a boutique eatery with multi-theme concept- oriental, western and english garden. It opens daily from 11am to 1am.

As it is described as "high end" place, so does the decorations in it. They are fragile, not suitable for kids who like to touch everything, or run unto them. Haha...

I found its funny when the staff had worrying facial expression when we got in. My girl did fine as long as we served her good food.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.