What to expect in a house with four male doctors who are also doing Masters Degree?



I had recently visited husband’s house during Chinese New Year break. Although I have been expecting the house will be messy, but I still shocked with the condition.

Things in the kitchen seem to be never touched by the house residents, thus dust, and other oily stuff stuck there and hardly removed. After cleaning them up, just realised the kitchen does not even have a proper knife. I had to use butter knife to chop off my onion.

The whole household went back to their hometown during the festival week, but none of them switch off the fridge. It is quite dangerous should there’s short circuit but also good thing because it has prevented perishable and some even had expired to stay “fresh” for longer period. 


Pity those who live in Kelantan where the water quality is at the lowest. The residents then have been drinking bottled water thus this house seems to appear like a Recycle Center for plastic bottles.


The “mini gymnasium” for the guys whenever they get tired from reading or suddenly realise they have tummy.




I just feel slightly annoyed to see half-pair of socks appear in the middle of the house.
These guys really need a woman, either their wives, mothers or maid, to make the house looks like a home instead of hotel.
During my few days stay, I do wish to be their helper should I lost my job. Having no one to cook for lunch, or dinner is just so lonesome. Serving those doctors with better home and delicious meal seem fun. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.