What a petite mum expected 10 years ago?

When I was 18, there were few things I expected seem to be a distance 10 years later now.

Career 

2006
To secure a place at public university means I will be having a good job with good money and satisfaction career.



2010-2016
A sports car worth almost a house. Three-storey house is about three sports cars.
Someone who surprises me during my birthday, "monthsary", treat me like a princess, sweet and romantic, good kisser.


Upon graduation, there were limited posts for the job related to my degree especially back in hometown in Sabah.





Landed few months job as a tutor for primary and secondary students with RM700 monthly wages. Capitalist boss deducted RM100 per day without notice after I returned from three-day graduation ceremony.

Second job offered a slightly higher pay of RM1,200. Lasted for a year. But I was really struggling financially. After EPF and socso deduction, car loan of rm470 every month, I really could not save money.

Current job which I got recruited after a year of internship in Kuala Lumpur is better and hopefully stable.

I do not become a millionaire. But suffice to have a mini car, extra money to raise my child and send some for my parents. Two years once vacation.

Dream car and house.
2010
To get a two-seater car for myself and three-storey house for family after I graduated.



2016
Get myself the most economical and practical car- Perodua Axia. Investment to get money from work and travel with family.



A 20-year of joint loan with husband to buy a three-room and two-bathroom apartment. Nice for three persons under one roof. The property may be used as education investment in case our daughter wants to study abroad.


Ideal partner? I want....
2010



There were few times I think it was cool to carry my lover's baby without having to get married to him. To be bestowed a "Single mum" title seemed to be awesome. 

2016
Someone who is smarter than me, stable income, accept my family, change himself for better, willing to walk together till old. 



After having a child, I do appreciate to have a legitimate partner to become the father of my daughter. It is scary to be at the pregnant stage and take care of the baby. To have extra adult to take care of me and the baby is just a blessing. The gratitude becomes greater when I learned how hard a friend of mine who had chosen to become a single mother to a baby whose father was someone else's husband. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.