What counts as "he is just not into you" type of friends?

 


Fake friends

We often hang out, chat and keep in touch with others. He knows all the updates about my career and side business development.

He is someone in connection with the right people and most importantly those people would definitely require my services. 

I tried my luck and did all the proposal papers for him to handover to my potential clients. But, after more than five attempts, there were never responses from them.

I thought it could probably that I really had no luck to get any deals from them.

That client has so much spare money to be spent. 

By coincidences, I found out that one of his connections had been splurging money like Waterfall without considering the return of investments value. 

Few months later, the same client is spending another sum for hobby-like activities. 

I thought it would be a good chance for me to resend a proposal. To my surprise, that friend bluntly rejected me by giving many lame excuses.

Other people get the deal

That client is actually not the first sign that this friend is "not a real friend". 

In fact, I am well aware that he has been using other friends' services which are those I could also provide. 

To my defence, my work or service has always been the high quality that justified by the number of awards I won and the fact that competitors are copying now and then.

Why I am still spending time with him? 

Probably I am blind and stupid. Friendship that is formed for more than 10 years makes me believe that I should still pin some hopes that he would help me with the deals. Yes, I am gullible and I always remind myself that I should not make use of the relationship for money. 

It just came up out of the blue that I realised I had actually "wasted" time whenever we met up. Time is gold. 

The time we spent was mostly listening to non-beneficial, rhetoric and non sense conversation among others. 

It may sound cruel, but if I keep on surrounding myself with an asshole "friend" like him. I'll probably losing 100 of great opportunity that could help me grow more and faster. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.