That's My Future?

Just attended the last phase of becoming diplomatic and administrative officer recently. In short, it was bad and unprofessional. Two panels were quite rude in the sense of insulting my current profession. They critisised the way of my company operating the products and told a worker like me to change everything. That was still fine. But, it is not okay when they are being denial of what I stated about the flaws in government system...everyone knows about it. If lying or being untruth is the essential to be a government servant, I rather not be one. Im not impressed with the way they bombarded me questions about national policy or initiatives...they themselves cant even recall it. Saw their notes on the table. Thought they supposed to know it at their fingertips? P/s: you dont question me things that you dont know but you act like you do. Err, it seemed that those people had also do background check on my family members. Im definitely uncomfortable with the situation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.