MOGTT

Obs at the Klinik Kesihatan Luyang said recent research inducate pregnant women above 25 need are susceptible to gestational diabetes melitus. Therefore, on my 14 week, I had to undergo the painful test- the MOGTT (modified oral glucose tolerance test). One has to start fasting from 10pm the night before till present day at 7am. Clear fluid is allowed though. Although it is indicated that the test will commence at 7, but due to many people on queue, the test delayed an hour after registration. At 8am, I was already low in sugar and extremely hungry. Despite many lamented the concentrated sugary drink tastes like shit, but it wasn't for me.
I finished them within three swallows. The lab technician instructed me to come back two hours later. There are blood taking procedures before and after the sugary test.
I started to feel discomfort in between the waiting time...there was also transient disorientation to place while I was driving, couldn't recognise few places. Having jittery hands and dizziness... Again, it is not easy to be a mother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.