Digi thanks its users, so do I...

The person that I am most grateful to is Singaporean top blogger Wendy Xiaxue as she has directed my life into something which I am really satisfied with.

I become a writer because of what she has succeeded in her favorite pastime. It is contrary to the avocations by my father to become a nurse, teacher or other typical professions.

At some point, this 29-year-old Wendy Cheng (Xia Xue’s real name) has been truthful to herself when she writes in her blog (www.xiaxue.blogspot.com). The blog content is thus becomes significant to me as some of those stories make me feel connected to her.

She made me realized that there are certain problems or issues that both of us (and I believe there will be someone out there) are experiencing the same thing, although it is at different timeframe or stages of lives. And her sharing makes me feel like that I am not alone in facing them.

Of course besides the anguish posts, Xiaxue is also a hilarious blogger with her not-so-common imagination over something. As she is also a shopaholic, (and do commercial/advertorial for many brands products), readers also get to know about sale, especially the year end sale.  

Due to her popularity, she earns enough money to buy a house (and get sponsors for some furniture, electrical appliances) by posting blogposts via *Tablet and pictures for instagram via *smartphone. Both amazed me.

It is undeniable that gadgets especially smartphones are necessary in becoming a good writer as we need to update as many as possible, if possible conveniently at anyplace and anytime.


This year end sale, Digi would like to thank its subscribers and clients for being loyal to the telecommunication all these years. On that, the telco is giving an amazing offer as the picture shown (click for the hyperlink address). 

Digi year end sale

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.