Baby at 4 month old

Bree is 4-month old yesterday. She has grown into a beautiful and adorable baby as she tries to steal people hearts via her sweetest smiles and willingness to sleep through the night.

She is 6 kilogramme now, has been able to lift head at 90 degree, loves to sit and stands with support.

She has developed recognition on familiar faces, and also strangers. Recently, she cries out loud when  other people (besides daddy, babysitter and I) hold her at home. However, when we go out, she tries to hold back her tears and fears when people hug and play with her. A good decorum, I would say for a little girl to behave such way at a very young age.

I still breastfeed her, pumping milk at workplace and babysitter provides her formula milk during daytime.

As for myself, I found that I am not spending enough time with her. She grows up so fast yet the interaction time with her is only between 6pm and 9pm. after that, she'll close her eyes and enjoy the comfort of sucking and latching on human breast on bed. She wakes up at around 10am the next morning, which I have already left to workplace.

I feel lucky that she has a good babysitter who makes her happy and healthy, and thank god that she still acknowledge me as her mother- A happy face to welcome me when I am back from work.

Her daddy has seem to acquire the baby communication skill, he loves Bree more than me. He whispered "I love you, I miss you and etc"to Bree and asked for digital pictures of the child when he was outstation.

It is such a happy moment in this three-member family. feel like everyday is a Christmas. Thank  God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.