Kudat Golf and Marina Club review.

I made a booking of the three-star accommodation via agoda.com at RM180 per room with two single beds.

As it was my first time using the discounted hotel reservations online site, I called them to check on the reservation status. I had to call several times as no one picked up the phone. When I managed to talk to the club's staff, they could not confirm whether on the matter and promised to response to me once there's any updates. I've waited for few days, but the phone was silent.

Since i had the confirmation receipt from Agoda, I just drove to the tip of borneo. I was hoping to be able to get good rest, pampering spa and swimming session as I reached there after a long three-hour drive from Kota Kinabalu.

The overlooking view from the resort's lobby is really breathtaking. The background of the hotel is bed of the serene blue Sulu sea/South China sea.

I got the ground floor room, with garden and swimming pool view.  However, the interiors is a bit not worth the money. Air cond and lights are decrepit and making noises. For television programme, there are limited channel with poor signals.

I managed to get a baby cot, with a very hard mattress with a huge non-fitted cover, and a pillow meant for adult.

Shower room does not have proper heating system- it's difficult for me to bathe my three-month old baby. Am also surprised that toiletries kit does not include toothbrush, lotion and soap/shampoo.Towels are harsh and smelly.

Its recreational facility such as swimming pool and sauna are at satisfactory level. Wi-fi can be connected well at their restaurants.

Breakfast in the morning started at 9am with limited choice of buffet menu.

Annoying checkout process, as earlier they still want to verify my credit card upon check in, i had to deal the same thing later.

rating 2/5.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.