Office politics

Once you are involved in it, it will affect your mood to be in the workplace.

While I have chosen to stay out of it when I started my work about four years ago..I still cannot avoid it as I usually meant to build friendship rather than accumulate hatred gossip against others.

Over many lunch and afternoon tea break, she would blurted out how bad is another colleagues. It left me no choice but to pretendly follow the conversation which would make me feel guilty and sinful. 

It is even worse when she told me that there were several times that her allies and her were being sarcastic over an individual, but dissappointed that the alleged did not get the hint. 

Oh my, I start wondering if she's ever being sarcastic to me but I didn't catch it.  Am I a friend or foe to her? 

Some of the things that make her angry or annoyed are also petty stuff like intern doing things they like without consulting the boss, others took her thing, and even when other senior told her its a decorum to say hi to others.

Sometimes, is not getting married and have children turn a spinster into a ridiculous woman with lots of time to judge and bitch other? 

I should, at all means, to avoid being involved in gossip that will stir my emotions in bad way. Arghh


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.