Guidebook for Maxis 3G broadband plan to check quota balance, change username and password.


In the era of advance technology- Video call- at cheaper rates as compared to a century ago. I just have to get extra data to connect with my husband, who is away from home for study.

Subscribed the 3G Maxis Broadband plan 4G peak hours (8am- 2am) and 4G off peak hours (2am-8am) at RM68 per month.

The staff at Imago Maxis store literally just asked me to fill up a 6-month contract form, explained on the rebate and where to get the WiFi password, paid the activation fee of RM150 and bye-bye.

That time I wasn't sure on what to ask until I started using it (the device is usable after two hours upon activation).

After two hours, I connect mobile phone to the device. I find the password given was too tedious. That was the time when I was puzzled where to change them, how to check the quota and etc.

There was a small guideline booklet came with the starter pack. But a two-year-old toddler had played and misplaced it before I wanted to have a look for it.

Googled it online but I just found some outdated website to do check on the quota but not to change the name and password ('pass phrase' word  is used for password).

Since I found the booklet after two weeks, I think it is better I keep them at the blogosphere for Maxis users to refer.







This is where I refer to change username and password. Using the broadband line, connect to http://m.home. Find the right tabs and voila. 






I have downloaded MyMaxis App which the system has registered the broadband number into the same principal line account. I just have to switch between numbers to check its quota balance, download bill and even pay the bill.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.